Oh What Farm! Virtual Programme
Oh What Farm! Virtual
Programme for Pre-school
1. Role-playing and Mission Quest
- Children will take on the role of Eco Heroes as Captain Discovery brings them on a journey to explore food sources and help them understand ways to prevent food wastage.
2. Meet the Farmers
- Meet SDC’s very own urban farmers as they show children the different ways to grow edible greens and how a farm works.
3. Guided 360 Virtual Tour
- Children will learn to identify different plants and their uses while participating in an interactive virtual walkthrough of SDC’s urban garden!
4. Storybook Reading
- Children will learn the value of gratitude through story-telling of how food is brought to the table by farmers and others.
5. Soilless Planting
- Captain Discovery will demonstrate and explain how the soilless planting activity should be done. Children will get to experience soilless planting and bring home their own Eco-Planting Kit.
| Recommended Level
K1 and K2 preschool students
| No. of Participants
Up to 20 students [per session]
1. Pre and post session DIY craft activities
Appreciate the 6 pillars of Total Defence and learn about current and evolving threats.
Join us on an exciting journey to discover how Singapore is connected to the rest of the world.
Join us for an immersive learning experience to celebrate Racial Harmony and National Day.