SINGAPORE DISCOVERY CENTRE / PROGRAMMES & TOURS/ Primary School PROGRAMMES
Under Siege (NEW!)
A scenario-based learning session to uncover the meaning behind SGSecure messages.
- To gain insights into how various defence agencies work collaboratively in ensuring national security.
- To understand that maintaining national security relies on the Total Defence framework, where everyone plays an active part in defending Singapore.
- To practise playing an active role in defending Singapore using SGSecure tools and procedures.
SDC GUIDED TOUR + NE FILM [1 Hr 30 Mins]
Students will engage in a scenario game-based learning session to uncover the meaning of SGSecure messages. These are the two different sets of gameplay highlights:
1. How Counter-Terrorism measures begin with staying united as a cohesive society and being on guard against self-radicalisation and self-radicalised individuals.
2. When confronted with a terrorist attack, how effective response from the citizenry helps various government authorities address the threat swiftly.