Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS : 1. The Following proposal, details under main headings the term of agreement associated with ministry of education Singapore discovery centre limited hereinafter refereed to as SDC and Ministry of Education, hereafter refereed to as "Client". 2. For the all clients to be entitled for free admission to SDC and Army Museum of Singapore, a list of all participants' Name, Age and Nationality (Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Foreigner) must be submitted 3 days prior to the event/activity day. Additional Charges for non-Singaporean & non-Permanent Residents (PRs) will apply accordingly 3. The package is S$ (inclusive of 7% GST). However, the actual sum payable to SDC is subjected to final account which incorporates the increase number of participants in term of admission tickets, and the number of foreigners among the visitors 4. The above package price is based on a Minimum guaranteed of () pax. In the event that there is a shortfall of the minimum number of people, the minimum guaranteed will be charged. 5. Mode of payment will be by cash, nets, credit card, cheque, GeBiz or GIRO. For cheque payment, cheque to be made payable to "SINGAPORE DISCOVERY CENTRE LIMITED". For payment via GIRO, Name of Bank: OCBC Bank, Branch: OCBC Centre Branch. Bank Account: 7339-501-740245-001. 6. No refund of admission ticket purchase if guests miss any part of the exhibits, iWERKS theatre show or SAFTY Bus tour. 7. Upon confirmation, the booking is subject to cancellation fees according the following schedule Notice Period prior to event date % of Total Package Price 14 Day or More 50 3 to 13 Days 75 Less that 3 Days 100 8. No refund and change of date will be entertained unless agreed and approved. 9. Singapore Discovery Centre Limited shall not be held responsible and/or liable for any injuries or death within its premises to the extend permissible under Singapore law, and provided there was no negligence, fraud, or willful default by Singapore Discovery Centre Limited. 10. Singapore Discover Centre Limited shall not be held responsible and/or liable for any loss or damages to personal belongings within its premises. 11. Singapore Discover Centre Limited shall reserve its right to amend, change or modify item on this quotation by way of substitution and/or replacement depending on availability where it deems fit without prior notice