Living Green Eco Tour
• The Living Green Eco Tour is available on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month at 2pm.
• The tour is around 90 minutes in duration and is limited to a maximum of ten (10) persons (excluding guide) per tour.
• Pre-booking of tickets is required and is only available on the Singapore Discovery Centre’s website. Bookings close 72 hours prior to the date of the tour.
• As the tour is conducted mostly outdoors, participants are encouraged to come suitably attired in comfortable wear, covered shoes and sun protection. The tour, however, is not conducted on any challenging terrain and is hence suitable for persons of all ages.
• In the event of inclement weather, Singapore Discovery Centre reserves the rights to replace the outdoor activities with carefully curated indoor activities that are suitable for the tour and all participants.
• Tours will commence on time. Hence, participants are encouraged to arrive at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the tour for the verification of tickets and registration. The meeting point for this tour will be at the Concourse of the Singapore Discovery Centre.
• As the activities curated for the tour are designed to fully engage all senses, including voluntary activities such as the smelling and touching of herbs and the tasting of a herb-based tea, participants with prior health conditions such as allergies should exercise discretion to partake in these activities.