Secondary Education Programmes
Students will engage in a scenario game-based learning session to uncover the meaning behind SGSecure messages. These are the two different sets of gameplay highlights:
1. How counter-terrorism measures begin with staying united as a cohesive society and being on guard against self-radicalisation and self-radicalised individuals.
2. When confronted with a terrorist attack, how effective response from the citizenry would help various government authorities address the threat swiftly.
The workshop is suitable for:
• Uniform Groups’ students tasked to lead in SGSecure initiatives. A customised “Train-the-Trainer” package can also be prepared for UG student leaders.
• National Education-based team building exercise for students.
1. To gain insights into how various defence agencies work collaboratively in ensuring Singapore national security
2. To understand that maintaining our national security relies on the Total Defence framework, whereby everyone plays an active part in defending Singapore
To practise playing an active role in defending Singapore using SGSecure tools and procedures
| Recommended Level
||Secondary 1 - Secondary 5
No. Of Participants
||Min. 1 class/ Max. 2 classes
(Max. 40 pax per class)
For enquiries and/or booking of educational programmes, please contact:
North & West Zones
Ariel Ong (Ms), Asst. Account Manager
Tel: (65) 9362 9675
South & East Zones
Rick Lee (Mr), Asst. Account Manager
Tel: (65) 9693 4955
Or email us at [email protected], our Education programme specialist will contact you shortly.
Be engaged in understanding the current climate of terrorism through paintball gameplay.
Embark on a self-directed mystery & game-based learning outdoor trail to uncover security threats,
This programme aims to overcome students' fear of public speaking and be effective communicators.