Guided Tour - Permanent Exhibits Gallery - Through the Lens of Time
Add to Cart
DESCRIPTION / INFORMATION
Journey through time to experience the evolution of Singapore from our early days under the rule of the Malay Kingdom to the bustling metropolis that we are today. Discover how we triumphed through tumultuous times and turned challenges into opportunities, guided by the Singapore Spirit that continues to shape us today. As you embark on a guided tour with us, listen to the stories of our Singapore Story Guides and share with us your own, so that we may understand Singapore better through lively conversations with you.
Guided tours of the Permanent Exhibits Gallery are available daily at these timings: Fridays to Sundays and Public / School Holidays at 2pm, 4pm and 6pm.
Guided tours are around 45 minutes in duration and are limited to a maximum of twenty (20) persons (excluding guide) per tour.
Please note that for non-Singaporeans / non-Permanent Residents, an admission ticket into the Permanent Exhibits Gallery must also be purchased for each participant of the guided tour.
No food and drinks are allowed in the gallery.
You are encouraged to take photos within the gallery but no flash photography or videography is allowed.
All participants of our guided tours will be required to adhere to safe management measures including wearing masks at all times, keeping to sub-groups of five (5) persons without intermingling, maintaining 1 metre spacing from other groups and refraining from speaking loudly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Ticket sold is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
• Ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated and may only be used once.
• Each ticket admits one (1) and must be completed on the same day and within the selected time slot. Re-entry is not allowed.
• For valid complimentary admission for Singapore or Permanent residents, you may be required to present proof of identity.
• Ticket is not valid for special events.
• Individual attractions’ admissions may be subjected to respective attractions’ rules and regulation including and not limited to height restrictions, age requirements, attire requirements and health/safety advisories.
• Admission to Singapore Discovery Centre is subject to centre and respective attractions rules and regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Singapore Discovery Centre.
• Singapore Discovery Centre is not responsible and does not assume any liability for any injury, damage or loss you may incur, whether such injury, damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
• Singapore Discovery Centre may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the centre and attraction(s) due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or any other reasons.