Permanent Exhibits Gallery - Through the Lens of Time (Required for Non-Singaporeans ONLY)
Add to Cart
DESCRIPTION / INFORMATION
Step into an immersive journey from past to present. Discover new stories and perspectives about Singapore.
Admission to the Permanent Exhibits Gallery - Through the Lens of Time is FREE for Singaporeans and PRs.
Admission ticket is only required for Non-Singaporeans.
Proof of identification will be needed upon Gallery admission.
Ticket is valid for entry for the whole day.
No food and drinks are allowed in the Gallery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Adult Ticket holder is for individuals aged 13 and above while Child Ticket holder is for aged 3 to 12 years old.
• Ticket sold is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
• Ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated and may only be used once.
• Each ticket admits one (1) and must be completed on the same day and within the selected time slot. Re-entry is not allowed.
• For valid complimentary admission for Singapore or Permanent residents, you may be required to present proof of identity.
• Ticket is not valid for special events.
• Individual attractions’ admissions may be subjected to respective attractions’ rules and regulation including and not limited to height restrictions, age requirements, attire requirements and health/safety advisories.
• Admission to Singapore Discovery Centre is subject to centre and respective attractions rules and regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Singapore Discovery Centre.
• Singapore Discovery Centre is not responsible and does not assume any liability for any injury, damage or loss you may incur, whether such injury, damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
• Singapore Discovery Centre may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the centre and attraction(s) due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or any other reasons.