Description of Programme
Guided Walks There’s so much more to discover and learn about Singapore, and about being a Singaporean. Infused with National Education messages, get connected again with our home. Discover fresh insights of well-known places, and explore lesser known sites to fall in love with. “Our Six Pillars of Freedom” The threats facing any nation in the world today can come in various forms. For a well-connected city-state like Singapore with limited depth and resources, the vulnerabilities to both physical and non-physical attacks are even greater. While the country’s foundation of Total Defence is well-defined and established, it is the understanding of this concept by the people that is key to the survival of Singapore during a crisis. Military, Civil, Economic, Social Psychological and Digital Defence. Explore new ways to approach these principals and refresh your memory on why they are so crucial to our island-home. This Total Defence Walk aims to explore the 6 pillars of defence within the city, and reinforce the ideas behind each pillar in a fun and engaging way
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Singapore is our Homeland; this is where we belong
2. We must uphold meritocracy and incorruptibility
3. No one owes Singapore a living
4. We must ourselves defend Singapore
5. We have confidence in our future
1. Military Defence
2. Civil Defence
3. Economic Defence
4. Social Defence
5. Psychological Defence
6. Digital Defence
• Understand what it takes to defend an island like Singapore and what resources are most critical to us.
• Learn what to do in the event of a crisis and how each citizen has a part to play in being prepared for an emergency.
• Explore the new unconventional threats that faces Singapore today and what we can do to prevent them.
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1900H
Pricing (per participant)
Minimum 20 pax
1. 20 - 25 pax: $18
2. 26 - 30 pax: $16
3. > 30 pax: $14
1. Optional transportation to/from starting point: $120.00 / 40-seater bus / trip
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• 1 x STB Licensed Guide
• Coordinated entry into all galleries where applicable.
• Food and drinks
• Any other item not included in inclusions