Description of Programme
Guided Walking Tour Apart from an intriguing storyline for each tour, our guides deliver content through the use of visual aids such as photos, videos and maps. Participants will be engaged in two-way interaction with our guides through quizzes and experiential activities (e.g. hands-on cultural activities, food sampling) to reinforce their understanding and learning of NE messages. One-North Walking Tour From a backwater in the past, to a bustling metropolis today, Singapore has indeed transformed. Despite the success we enjoy now, we continue to strive for the next bound of what is to come, and becoming a SMART Nation is the next phase of transformation for Singapore. One-North was designed with this in mind. Having a precinct that is dedicated to innovation is important for local start-ups to experiment, research and grow. Learn more about this "Silicon Valley of Singapore" and explore this innovative district as we discover a new ecosystem, introduce various local start-ups, and tell the stories of how they brought their ideas to life. Sites to Visit: One-north Gallery / Fusionopolis / ACE Ideation Centre / Timbre + / Launchpad / Block 71 / Pollinate
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
For servicemen to:
1. Recognise the efforts that our early leaders have made to secure the economic survival of Singapore, by dealing with the issues of unemployment, low economic growth, and financial instability.
2. Gain a deeper understanding of Singapore’s future economy, our innovation hubs, and the steps taken to ensure we stay competitive on the world stage.
3. Feel proud of the achievements of our local startups and entrepreneurs, and be inspired to contribute to Singapore’s future in their own ways.
Aspect of Total Defence:
1. Economic Defence
- Staying relevant and competitive through rapid change and development.
2. Psychological Defence
- Having pride in and being loyal and committed to our country, and having the will, resolve and resilience to overcome challenges.
2.5 - 3 hrs
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1900H
Pricing (per participant)
Minimum 20 pax
1. 20 - 25 pax: $16
2. 26 - 30 pax: $14
3. > 30 pax: $12
1. Optional transportation to/from starting point: $120.00 / 40-seater bus / trip
Terms and Conditions
- 1 x English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Optional add-on transfer @ $120.00 (Per 40-seater coach per way)
- Food and drinks
- Any other item not included in inclusions