Description of Programme
Guided Walking Tour Apart from an intriguing storyline for each tour, our guides deliver content through the use of visual aids such as photos, videos and maps. Participants will be engaged in two-way interaction with our guides through quizzes and experiential activities (e.g. hands-on cultural activities, food sampling) to reinforce their understanding and learning of NE messages. Changi Airport & Jewel Walking Tour A landmark of Singapore and a gateway to the world. What makes Changi Airport the World's Best Airport since 2013? What keeps it going? Discover the stories behind its development and learn about the daily operations. Presenting to you, the insider tour of Changi Airport and Jewel Changi. Learn about the history of the airport, the significance of Changi as a hub for aviation, the key safety and security features that have been implemented and the amazing array of amenities that continue to draw travelers from all over the world. Sites to Visit: ST3PTS at T3 / Changi Airport Model / Check-in and Departure gates / T3 Green Wall / Jewel Link Bridge / HSBC Rain Vortex / Jewel Canopy Park
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
For servicemen to:
1. Learn about the history of Changi Airport and what makes it the world’s best airport, 8 years in a row. Develop a newfound appreciation for our Aviation industry, and the work that goes into securing Singapore as a global travel hub.
2. Learn about the security features that are entrenched into our aviation industry and understand the rational for the design of the airfield. Gain a sense of confidence in how Singapore is one of the safest places to fly to. See how Changi Airport has implemented various safety measures to change the way we travel forever.
3. Marvel at the sights and sounds of the amazing Changi Jewel and discover how it was built, the challenges in construction and the other secrets behind it. Such an architectural marvel serves to show the world what Singapore is capable of as a country.
Aspect of Total Defence:
1. Economic Defence
- Staying relevant and competitive through rapid change and development.
2. Psychological Defence
- Having pride in and being loyal and committed to our country, and having the will, resolve and resilience to overcome challenges.
2.5 - 3 hrs
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1900H
Pricing (per participant)
Minimum 20 pax
1. 20 - 25 pax: $16
2. 26 - 30 pax: $14
3. > 30 pax: $12
1. Optional transportation to/from starting point: $120.00 / 40-seater bus / trip
Terms and Conditions
- 1 x English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Optional add-on transfer @ $120.00 (Per 40-seater coach per way)
- Food and drinks
- Any other item not included in inclusions