Description of Programme
Jalan-Jalan Kopi Talk is an interactive digital tour that discovers the stories behind national icons. Participants will get to take part in activities like polls and collaborative boards to gain insights and views on topics that are still happening in Singapore. Through this facilitated programme, participants will gain knowledge on challenges that Singapore is facing and how Singaporeans can do their part in overcoming these challenges.
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Understand the constraints, vulnerabilities and challenges Singapore faces in our journey towards self-determination and sustaining our development.
2. Appreciate Singapore’s need to manage cultural diversity and putting social defence into action.
3. Understand the importance of self-reliance as we build a strong and robust economy through examining Singapore’s food and resource management policies.
1.25 - 1.5hrs
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1700H
Pricing (per participant)
Min 20 pax: $8
“The informative discussions and sharing by your facilitator that help me better understand the past, present and future of building Singapore.” - 160 SQN
“The programme allows me to do self-reflection on important
topics/situation surrounding Singapore.” - FCTU – Fast Craft Training Unit
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations are subject to availability and will be on a first-come-first-served basis. A booking/confirmation notice will be sent to the unit/department for acknowledgement once the space for the specific timing is confirmed.
2. In the event that the unit/department cancels a booking less than 10 working days before the start date, or does not show up on the event date, a late cancellation fee will be incurred.
3. In the event that participants arrive later than the scheduled time, the programme will still proceed according to scheduled itinerary and end at original scheduled time. There will be no ‘make up’.
4. The programme owner reserves the right to make changes to the content, date and time of the programme, without the consent of the unit/department.
5. Programme owner shall not be liable for claims resulting from injury or any loss of personal property to the participants, which may result due to their participation in the programme.
6. The unit/department can submit a Fee Waiver Request Form for absentees who could not attend the NE programme on event day for compelling reasons (e.g. sick with MC, on compassionate leave, etc.) within 5 working days upon conducting the NE Activity. Fees will not be waived for absentees without compelling reasons.
7. Units can request for one-time amendment to the booking (eg. change in number of participants, date and/or time of tour) at no cost incurred to the unit, when the amendment is made at least 10 working days before the event.
8. Any amendment requested less than 10 working days is subject to availability. In the event that programme owner could not accede to the changes and the programme has to be cancelled, Cancellation Fees will apply.