Description of Programme
Through interaction with our speakers possessing relevant experience in their respective fields, this programme aims to provide insights into the latest issues in political, economic and social developments that affect the Singaporean way of life. Topics offered focus on Diplomacy or Sustainability. Examine how Singapore, commonly known as the “Little Red Dot” maintains its international relations within the region and beyond. Understand how Singapore responds to the challenge of climate change and her plans for a sustainable future.
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Understand current trends and issues in political, economic and social developments that affect the Singaporean way of life
2. Appreciate how everyone has a role in contributing to Singapore’s progress
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1700H
Pricing (per participant)
Min 40 pax: $12
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations are subject to availability and will be on a first-come-first-served basis. A booking/confirmation notice will be sent to the unit/department for acknowledgement once the space for the specific timing is confirmed.
2. In the event that the unit/department cancels a booking less than 10 working days before the start date, or does not show up on the event date, a late cancellation fee will be incurred.
3. In the event that participants arrive later than the scheduled time, the programme will still proceed according to scheduled itinerary and end at original scheduled time. There will be no ‘make up’.
4. The programme owner reserves the right to make changes to the content, date and time of the programme, without the consent of the unit/department.
5. Programme owner shall not be liable for claims resulting from injury or any loss of personal property to the participants, which may result due to their participation in the programme.
6. The unit/department can submit a Fee Waiver Request Form for absentees who could not attend the NE programme on event day for compelling reasons (e.g. sick with MC, on compassionate leave, etc.) within 5 working days upon conducting the NE Activity. Fees will not be waived for absentees without compelling reasons.
7. Units can request for one-time amendment to the booking (eg. change in number of participants, date and/or time of tour) at no cost incurred to the unit, when the amendment is made at least 10 working days before the event.
8. Any amendment requested less than 10 working days is subject to availability. In the event that programme owner could not accede to the changes and the programme has to be cancelled, Cancellation Fees will apply.