Description of Programme
Interactive Adventure Trails For units who are interested in achieving NE objectives while engaging in team-building at the same time, the Interactive Adventure Trail is the ideal programme. These trails facilitate experiential learning of history by immersing the participant in a “thematic storyline”. Participants will have to work in teams and complete various tasks/missions along the way to achieve a common objective. What results from their participation is not just new knowledge provided by a guide, but a personal discovery of what it means to be Singaporean. “A Feast for the Senses” Piecing together the pieces of history might be a difficult task, just as it was difficult to survive in Little India during the 1900s. Fortunately, you have discovered way to do it! Bringing together on-site activities and a popular pastime, you can now re-create the story of Little India by using your skills and intellect to collect the puzzle pieces from various locations. Complete the jigsaw to reveal a collection of memories. This interactive treasure hunt will create a sense of adventure for those unfamiliar with the Indian heritage district. Embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the early settlers to emerge as the most resourceful and enterprising team of all!
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Singapore is our Homeland; this is where we belong
2. We must preserve racial and religious harmony
1. Social Defence
2. Psychological Defence
• Develop a sense of resilience and fortitude through a series of meaningful challenges and build up a comprehensive understanding on the history of our heritage districts.
• Appreciate the efforts of our forefathers and early immigrants, who have contributed to building this nation, and create a social fabric that is peaceful and harmonious.
• Be immersed into the rich culture of the local Indian community through an exploration of their customs, occupation, traditional wear and cuisine.
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1900H
Pricing (per participant)
Minimum 20 pax
1. 20 – 40 pax: $25
2. 41 – 80 pax: $20
3. 81 – 120 pax: $18
4. > 120 pax: $16
1. Optional transportation to/from starting point: $120.00 / 40-seater bus / trip
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• 1 x event coordinator
• Facilitators (1:25 facilitator to participant ratio)
• All logistics required for conduct of trail
• Coordinated entry into all galleries where applicable.
• Food and drinks
• Any other item not included in inclusions