Description of Programme
Interactive Adventure Trail For units who are interested in achieving NE objectives while engaging in team-building at the same time, the Interactive Adventure Trail is the ideal programme. These trails facilitate experiential learning of history through immersing the participant in a “thematic storyline”. Participants will have to work in teams to complete various tasks/missions along the way to achieve a common objective. What results from their participation is not just new knowledge provided by a guide, but a personal discovery of what it means to be Singaporean. “Survivors and Saboteurs” Re-live the darkest period in Singapore’s history by joining in the adventures of a survivor from 1942-1945. Work as a team, complete a series of site-specific missions at various landmarks related to the occupation, and navigate your way to a secret safe-house. Take note, there are some saboteurs within your group who might seek to sabotage your endeavour along the way! Are you able to spot them before it’s too late? At the end of this experience, discover your own will to survive, explore the value of freedom, and realise that unity at home is key to our continued peace.
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Singapore is our Homeland; this is where we belong
2. No one owes Singapore a living
3. We must ourselves defend Singapore
4. Military Defence
5. Civil Defence
6. Psychological Defence
• Understand the harshness of daily life, and the scarcity of food in this period. Recalibrate your understanding of money as it was used under the Japanese Military administration.
• Be exposed to the type of Japanese propaganda films that were screened and hear the horror stories of those that refused to conform to Japanese superiority. Discover your will to defend Singapore.
• Experience the fear that the locals felt in the presence of the Kempeitai (Japanese Military Police), and discover the heroes and heroines that stood strong against Japanese torture.
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1900H
Pricing (per participant)
Minimum 20 pax
1. 20 – 40 pax: $25
2. 41 – 80 pax: $20
3. 81 – 120 pax: $18
4. > 120 pax: $16
1. Optional transportation to/from starting point: $120.00 / 40-seater bus / trip
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• 1 x event coordinator
• Facilitators (1:25 facilitator to participant ratio)
• All logistics required for conduct of trail
• Coordinated entry into all galleries where applicable.
• Food and drinks
• Any other item not included in inclusions