Description of Programme
Learn about the rising terror threats around the world, the region and Singapore. Participants will then engage in paintball game play, pitting their skills against each other in teams, with scenarios testing their ability to be vigilant and resilient using SGSecure techniques (e.g. Run, Hide, Tell). The programme will conclude with a debrief session on how to respond in times of crisis, and what they can do to keep Singapore safe.
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Understand the importance of leadership, team work and communication
2. Encourage participants to work together for a common goal
3. Learn how to respond in times of crisis and reflect on their role in keeping Singapore safe.
09.00 - 12.00 /
14.00 - 17.00
Pricing (per participant)
Min 20 pax: $29
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations are subject to availability and will be on a first-come-first-served basis. A booking/confirmation notice will be sent to the unit/department for acknowledgement once the space for the specific timing is confirmed.
2. In the event that the unit/department cancels a booking less than 10 working days before the start date, or does not show up on the event date, a late cancellation fee will be incurred.
3. In the event that participants arrive later than the scheduled time, the programme will still proceed according to scheduled itinerary and end at original scheduled time. There will be no ‘make up’.
4. The programme owner reserves the right to make changes to the content, date and time of the programme, without the consent of the unit/department.
5. Programme owner shall not be liable for claims resulting from injury or any loss of personal property to the participants, which may result due to their participation in the programme.
6. The unit/department can submit a Fee Waiver Request Form for absentees who could not attend the NE programme on event day for compelling reasons (e.g. sick with MC, on compassionate leave, etc.) within 5 working days upon conducting the NE Activity. Fees will not be waived for absentees without compelling reasons.
7. Units can request for one-time amendment to the booking (eg. change in number of participants, date and/or time of tour) at no cost incurred to the unit, when the amendment is made at least 10 working days before the event.
8. Any amendment requested less than 10 working days is subject to availability. In the event that programme owner could not accede to the changes and the programme has to be cancelled, Cancellation Fees will apply.