Description of Programme
Interactive Adventure Trails For units who are interested in achieving NE objectives while having team-building at the same time, the Interactive Adventure Trail is the ideal programme. These trails facilitate experiential learning of history by immersing the participant in a “thematic storyline”. Participants will have to work in teams to complete various tasks/missions along the way to achieve a common objective. What results from their participation is not just new knowledge provided by a guide, but a personal discovery of what it means to be Singaporean. “Survivors and Saboteurs” As a time-traveller from the past, you have arrived in modern day Singapore with a sense of bewilderment and confusion. The landscape has changed so much from what you remember in 1939, and life seems better than before. The dirty streets of Chinatown filled with vice and suffering has transformed into a pristine commercial district Make your way around the streets of Kreta Ayer, Telok Ayer and Tanjong Pagar as you identify structures that seem frozen in time. At the end of this tour, you will experience key landmarks in Chinatown through the lens of history, and appreciate the efforts we have made as a nation to preserve our heritage.
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Singapore is our Homeland; this is where we belong
2. We must preserve racial and religious harmony
3. We have confidence in our future
1. Social Defence
2. Psychological Defence
• Develop a sense of resilience and fortitude through a series of meaningful challenges and build up a comprehensive understanding on the history of our heritage districts.
• Appreciate the efforts of our forefathers and early immigrants, who have contributed to building this nation, and create a social fabric that is peaceful and harmonious
• Recognise the effort put into preserving our built heritage as you explore buildings that are more than 100 years old. Look at how they have been repurposed and remain relevant to society today.
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1900H
Pricing (per participant)
Minimum 20 pax
1. 20 – 40 pax: $25
2. 41 – 80 pax: $20
3. 81 – 120 pax: $18
4. > 120 pax: $16
1. Optional transportation to/from starting point: $120.00 / 40-seater bus / trip
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• 1 x event coordinator
• Facilitators (1:25 facilitator to participant ratio)
• All logistics required for conduct of trail
• Coordinated entry into all galleries where applicable.
• Food and drinks
• Any other item not included in inclusions