We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill the positions below. Please email your resume to: email@example.com.
We offer attractive staff benefits with good remuneration to successful candidates. Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply.
Transport provided from Chua Chu Kang MRT station and back.
Snr Executive, Education
- Develop strategies for outreach programmes to reach out to a wide range of target groups (specially post-secondary groups) and cross-marketing efforts
- Establish and develop network of strategic partnerships for audience development to promote SDC as preferred NE partner and a must-visit centre
- Undertake SDC’s outreach efforts to schools and community such as Travelling Exhibitions, competitions and other engagement activities
- Develop programmes to enhance visitors’ experience in terms of visitor enjoyment and understanding to meet National Education objectives;
- Develop educational resources (e-resources included) based on MOE curriculum, initiatives and pedagogies as well as latest government policies
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and market SDC’s Commemorative Days and other NE programmes
- Good analytical skills to track visitorship figures and evaluate programmes, including analysis of visitorship trends and engagement levels
- Involve in research and development of permanent and temporary exhibitions and facilitation of educational workshops for teachers and students
- Good project management skills yet must be creative and resourceful
- Degree in Arts & Social Sciences (preferably majoring in History / Public Policy /Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- Excellent classroom management and facilitation skills
- Effective in engaging students and youths
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Great passion in The Singapore Story
- Degree in Arts and Social Sciences (preferably majoring in History) Public Policy and Postgraduate Diploma in Education (MOE) and at least 3 years teaching experience in Secondary School/ JC & CI / Polytechnic
- Applicants must be willing to work in Upper Jurong Road.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Facilities / Engineering Technician
- Licensed electrical worker (LEW) certifcate preferred
- Experienced in handling facilities/building maintenance, plumbing, air-condition (chiller) system and fire protection system
- Knowledge of Building Automation System (BAS) or Building Monitoring System (BMS) will be advantageous
- Experienced in PA and CCTV systems support and troubleshooting would be advantageous
- Computer literate
- To perform 1st level corrective maintenance, periodic and daily servicing of all exhibits AV and facilities equipment.
- To operate and set up AV equipment for in-house and external programmes.
- To perform the duty of a projectionist.
- To perform daily start-up and shutdown all the exhibits and essential facilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Possess Class 3 driving license.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferred. Fresh graduate with relevant internship may be considered.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Must be IT literate.
- Knowledge of AV equipment – operations and repair/troubleshooting (Engineering Technician)
- A team player with experience working in a theme park environment is preferred.
- Willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays
- 5 day work week
Guest Service Associate
- Hosts and provides commentaries for bus tours and exhibit-related tours.
- Prepares, coordinates and carries out daily events and activities.
- Manages first level of service recovery where needed.
- Ensures the serviceability of exhibits by performing routine checks and basic corrective measures.
- Build customer rapport and manage their needs and expectations.
- To perform multiple operational roles such as greeting, ticketing, information services, theatre operations, guest relations, tour guiding, events management and other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least `O’ level certification or equivalent with 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in Hospitality or Tourism Industry.
- Good communication skills and customer service oriented.
- Applicant without working experience, graduate, or one to two years of working experiences. For male, must complete National Service. Previous employment in tourism and Hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Transport is provided at designated pick up point at Jurong East MRT station.
- Candidate must be willing to work on weekends and public holiday
- 5-days work week
Singapore Story Guide
- To share with guests the Singapore Story through guided tours. Exhibits Guide must possess good presentation and communication skills and enjoys interacting with people of all levels.
- To conduct guided tours and to help in exhibition research when required.
- Passionate about the Singapore Story.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, with 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in Hospitality or Tourism Industry.
- Good communication and presentation skills and customer service oriented.
- Candidates with show hosting experience will be an added advantage.
- Training will be provided for selected candidates.
- Good benefits and attractive remuneration package.
- Transport is provided at designated pick up point at Jurong East MRT Station.
- Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- 5 days work week.